peterbaron
Road warrior
Yap, both from last weeks of: December/rear and October/front
That's OK.
Have a safe and pleasant riding!
That's OK.
Have a safe and pleasant riding!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
on another subject, I was watching Mad Max for the first time in years the other day. I laughed out loud. :beerchug:Gone in 60_imp said:Just checked mine as I was putting my cover on for the day. One from China, one from Germany. On a Japanese bike.
Sorta like my European Ford assembled in Mexico and sold in the U.S.



Amos , are you riding your bike to MR or bringing the wheels in ?The A-man_imp said:I ordered my set yesterday at the Honda dealer in Asheville. Now i need to wait about a week until they come in!
Looks like I am an idiot and definitely bent the tone/pulser ring when installing the rear tire. It doesn't look too hard to replace so I will try to track down a new one and hope I didn't damage the sensor or any other parts since I rode a bit with the ring bent. Thanks for the tip Popgun!Lord Popgun_imp said:Check the tone ring and make sure you didn’t bend it. Check the sensor for damage too.