pic-trip with the VULTUS

Simply stunning, alprider.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Simply stunning, alprider.
+ 1

and what a strange looking motorcycle. They never went over well here.
 
...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through :P
 
It is, shall we say, an interesting looking motorcycle, but I'd be happy to ride one through the Alps.
 
i always felt the Rune was more of a bat-bike than the NM4.

fe3c0f94f601a43a983ca808febe5e31.jpg
 
peterbaron_imp said:
...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through :P
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker::D
 
Thread starter
somehow a rolling deck-chair...and yes...the show you have of sure on your side always :P...and sometimes they mean ah only a powerless littel scooter...but after..ops... :D






 
MaFiHa_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through :P
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker::D
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker::D
Theoretically, June 2019 from Frankfurt am Main...but this plan already failed twice in 2017 & 18 for various reasons... and I am getting older as well :-/
So, will see....
:thumbsup:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
MaFiHa_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through :P
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker::D
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker::D
Theoretically, June 2019 from Frankfurt am Main...but this plan already failed twice in 2017 & 18 for various reasons... and I am getting older as well :-/
So, will see....
:thumbsup:
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker::D
Theoretically, June 2019 from Frankfurt am Main...but this plan already failed twice in 2017 & 18 for various reasons... and I am getting older as well :-/
So, will see....
:thumbsup:
PM :D
 
alprider' pid='217543' dateline='1536221265 said:
somehow a rolling deck-chair...and yes...the show you have of sure on your side always :P...and sometimes they mean ah only a powerless littel scooter...but after..ops... :D

I like it... fun and comfortable for the long haul from what I've heard. But please don't wear a Bat Cape. That thing will get caught up in the rear wheel for sure!
 
lol love that Batcycle spotted vid. Too funny.
 
Back
Top