Jul 12, 2025 #1 Uncle Sixer First service completed Thread starter The day I took it for a test ride[attachment=433] The day I brought it home[attachment=432] Yesterday out for a ride with my cousin[attachment=431] Attachments 20250711_090658.webp 560.1 KB · Views: 42 20250624_141731.webp 1.5 MB · Views: 42 20250603_142219.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 42
The day I took it for a test ride[attachment=433] The day I brought it home[attachment=432] Yesterday out for a ride with my cousin[attachment=431]
Jul 12, 2025 #3 rdprdp01 Administrator That is a gorgeous motorcycle. Cormanus has a similar ride. It has served him well. He recently turned over the 100,000 mile mark. We look forward to celebrating your milestones, too. Drive safely.
That is a gorgeous motorcycle. Cormanus has a similar ride. It has served him well. He recently turned over the 100,000 mile mark. We look forward to celebrating your milestones, too. Drive safely.
Jul 13, 2025 #4 Nachodaddy Road warrior Uncle Sixer, congratulations and welcome to the Forum. that is a beautiful motorcycle you have there. You will enjoy it. :biker:
Uncle Sixer, congratulations and welcome to the Forum. that is a beautiful motorcycle you have there. You will enjoy it. :biker: