alprider
Road warrior
Thread starter
i took today my batman-mobil
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

+ 1Cormanus_imp said:Simply stunning, alprider.

Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?peterbaron_imp said:...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through![]()

...and sometimes they mean ah only a powerless littel scooter...but after..ops... 
Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?MaFiHa_imp said:Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?peterbaron_imp said:...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through![]()
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker:![]()

Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?peterbaron_imp said:Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?MaFiHa_imp said:Oh, do you already know when and where to Europe?peterbaron_imp said:...well, I am thinking of NOT visiting Europe next year after Alprider picture all these regions I wanted to travel through![]()
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker:![]()
My be we can arrange a little meet up :biker:![]()
Theoretically, June 2019 from Frankfurt am Main...but this plan already failed twice in 2017 & 18 for various reasons... and I am getting older as well :-/
So, will see....
![]()

alprider' pid='217543' dateline='1536221265 said:somehow a rolling deck-chair...and yes...the show you have of sure on your side always...and sometimes they mean ah only a powerless littel scooter...but after..ops...
I like it... fun and comfortable for the long haul from what I've heard. But please don't wear a Bat Cape. That thing will get caught up in the rear wheel for sure!