the Ferret
Road warrior
Ahhh ok. My Triumph Bonnie came with those, but I removed them to put on the fork gaiters. They are probably a good idea.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, in 2003 I bought a rigid mount 1200 Sportster with cash and never even gave the NHs a look. This was back when you got on the waiting lists and all of that BS. Now what the hell was I thinking??:huh: I was caught up in the cruiser HD hype I guess. Bet you one million dollars that will never ever happen again with me. It will go down as one of the most stupid things I have ever done.The ferret_imp said:Man, I can still remember how bad I wanted a 750 Nighthawk the first time I spotted one on the road. Finally got one. Nice bikes. I would still have it if the CB1100 had not come along.
Dave, it looks like a Dart Flyscreen. Plenty of opinion on those in this forum.Dave_imp said:Gustav, how do you like your fairing; is it effective? What brand is it? I wish we had the spoked wheel option here in the states.





Barkingshins_imp said:Our brewery's taproom is literally 1 block away from Target Field (home field for the Minnesota Twins) and we got a TON of traffic when the Twins are playing at home. Literally hundreds of people come to us for pints both before and after each game. One of my simple pleasures lately has been parking the CB right outside the front door on those days and spotting people gawking at it, taking pics of it with their phones, telling their wives how they owned something like that back in the 70's, etc. Always puts a smile on my face.
This shot was taken today. The Twins lost to the Indians 2 - 8.
Hittheroad_imp said:Barkingshins_imp said:Our brewery's taproom is literally 1 block away from Target Field (home field for the Minnesota Twins) and we got a TON of traffic when the Twins are playing at home. Literally hundreds of people come to us for pints both before and after each game. One of my simple pleasures lately has been parking the CB right outside the front door on those days and spotting people gawking at it, taking pics of it with their phones, telling their wives how they owned something like that back in the 70's, etc. Always puts a smile on my face.
This shot was taken today. The Twins lost to the Indians 2 - 8.
Great picture. I've been there before! I get to a Twins game a few times a year. More often when they're winning!
Alum creek dr. at groveport road on south side of Columbus. As I approached I saw him standing by bike and thought he was broke down then I got closer and thought "really". Revenue enhancement is everywhere.The ferret_imp said:They do that all time time down here on I 275 in tri county area, only usually white harley and gray uniform. They stand in the shadows of the over pass pillars, and are really hard to spot until you are very close.
Where was that pw363?

. Approved!Pterodactyl_imp said:^^^ +1. Very cool pic. Very cool bike. Looks like a Dart and a Staintune. Mine is fitted with those. Your making me want that seat and red side panels though. Maybe I will have to submit a business plan to the Head of Finance.
Cheers