Delphisa
Running like a top
I took this picture yesterday just arriving back home, first rain drops were arriving, And I was happy to avoid the storm coming... Difficult to get the clouds darkness in the pictures, but I tried and got this one... 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The ferret_imp said:Todd_K_imp said:2014 with its 1975 stablemate
Nice Z. Is that a std z with ltd tank and pipes or a ltd with a std seat? I don't remember that combo of the 3 pieces coming from the factory.
Very nice! Love clouds like that when I'm not riding into themDelphisa_imp said:I took this picture yesterday just arriving back home, first rain drops were arriving, And I was happy to avoid the storm coming... Difficult to get the clouds darkness in the pictures, but I tried and got this one...![]()



Hunterdon County, NJ, CR 625, I believe it is Alexandria Twp. Very nice roads there.The ferret_imp said:Cool, where is that located?
Lot of great lines in that movie
Elk dont know how many legs a horse has
Not enough dirt seen it right off
You wouldn't happen to have a hat would ya?
Skin that one pilgrim,ill bring ya another
That is a killer photo! Keep playing with your plugin!Rboe_imp said:Playing with a new plugin for Aperture, Perfect Photo Suite, shot taken earlier this year. Too dang hot and muggy to ride right now.
That is a killer photo! Keep playing with your plugin!Capo_imp said:Hunterdon County, NJ, CR 625, I believe it is Alexandria Twp. Very nice roads there.The ferret_imp said:Cool, where is that located?
Lot of great lines in that movie
Elk dont know how many legs a horse has
Not enough dirt seen it right off
You wouldn't happen to have a hat would ya?
Skin that one pilgrim,ill bring ya another
That is a killer photo! Keep playing with your plugin!Rboe_imp said:Playing with a new plugin for Aperture, Perfect Photo Suite, shot taken earlier this year. Too dang hot and muggy to ride right now.
