Photo of the Day Thread

Ahhh ok. My Triumph Bonnie came with those, but I removed them to put on the fork gaiters. They are probably a good idea.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Man, I can still remember how bad I wanted a 750 Nighthawk the first time I spotted one on the road. Finally got one. Nice bikes. I would still have it if the CB1100 had not come along.
Well, in 2003 I bought a rigid mount 1200 Sportster with cash and never even gave the NHs a look. This was back when you got on the waiting lists and all of that BS. Now what the hell was I thinking??:huh: I was caught up in the cruiser HD hype I guess. Bet you one million dollars that will never ever happen again with me. It will go down as one of the most stupid things I have ever done.

The one I have is nearly as good as new to be 11 years old but I wish I as the man who had the opportunity to get it new. One thing that I ponder often about getting a CB1100 is that there is literally and I mean nothing wrong with this CB750 period. Its just solid.
 
Gustav, how do you like your fairing; is it effective? What brand is it? I wish we had the spoked wheel option here in the states.
 
Our brewery's taproom is literally 1 block away from Target Field (home field for the Minnesota Twins) and we got a TON of traffic when the Twins are playing at home. Literally hundreds of people come to us for pints both before and after each game. One of my simple pleasures lately has been parking the CB right outside the front door on those days and spotting people gawking at it, taking pics of it with their phones, telling their wives how they owned something like that back in the 70's, etc. Always puts a smile on my face.

This shot was taken today. The Twins lost to the Indians 2 - 8.
 
85e6bf352f9e7fb8ab87807586e0e91a.jpg

Couldn't believe it when I saw this ...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
They do that all time time down here on I 275 in tri county area, only usually white harley and gray uniform. They stand in the shadows of the over pass pillars, and are really hard to spot until you are very close.

Where was that pw363?
 
Barkingshins_imp said:
Our brewery's taproom is literally 1 block away from Target Field (home field for the Minnesota Twins) and we got a TON of traffic when the Twins are playing at home. Literally hundreds of people come to us for pints both before and after each game. One of my simple pleasures lately has been parking the CB right outside the front door on those days and spotting people gawking at it, taking pics of it with their phones, telling their wives how they owned something like that back in the 70's, etc. Always puts a smile on my face.

This shot was taken today. The Twins lost to the Indians 2 - 8.


Great picture. I've been there before! I get to a Twins game a few times a year. More often when they're winning!
 
Hittheroad_imp said:
Barkingshins_imp said:
Our brewery's taproom is literally 1 block away from Target Field (home field for the Minnesota Twins) and we got a TON of traffic when the Twins are playing at home. Literally hundreds of people come to us for pints both before and after each game. One of my simple pleasures lately has been parking the CB right outside the front door on those days and spotting people gawking at it, taking pics of it with their phones, telling their wives how they owned something like that back in the 70's, etc. Always puts a smile on my face.

This shot was taken today. The Twins lost to the Indians 2 - 8.


Great picture. I've been there before! I get to a Twins game a few times a year. More often when they're winning!

Great picture. I've been there before! I get to a Twins game a few times a year. More often when they're winning!
Cool! Next time you're in, ask around for me. My name is Brian... I'm one the managers there. It'd be great to meet a fellow CB-owner in the flesh. I'll make sure there's a beer in it for you too. :beerchug:
 
A delightful sunset ride along the oceanfront and down local backroads. Here at Wreck Pond, Spring Lake NJ
aae88a809f5b0223f348636b0f8a8804.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
They do that all time time down here on I 275 in tri county area, only usually white harley and gray uniform. They stand in the shadows of the over pass pillars, and are really hard to spot until you are very close.

Where was that pw363?
Alum creek dr. at groveport road on south side of Columbus. As I approached I saw him standing by bike and thought he was broke down then I got closer and thought "really". Revenue enhancement is everywhere.
 
^^^ +1. Very cool pic. Very cool bike. Looks like a Dart and a Staintune. Mine is fitted with those. Your making me want that seat and red side panels though. Maybe I will have to submit a business plan to the Head of Finance :).

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
^^^ +1. Very cool pic. Very cool bike. Looks like a Dart and a Staintune. Mine is fitted with those. Your making me want that seat and red side panels though. Maybe I will have to submit a business plan to the Head of Finance :).

Cheers
Approved!

Warning: This post may be mischievous.
 
Back
Top