Passenger backrest

I'm kinda waiting for the top box to come available in the states. It has a backrest built in and I REALLY want the storage.
 
There's probably not going to be many accessories until it proves to be a popular model. I sincerely hope it does. I'd love to see retro standard style models from the other manufacturers too.
 
My wife isn't truely comfortable riding without a backrest. As a temporary solution, we are going to install the rear carrier and securely stap a Nelson-Rigg CTB-250 Roll Bag to the rack. The bag has a stiff liner, and filled with rain gear and a small backpack, it beats a blank.

But I'll be among the first in line if and when they come out with a decent backrest for this bike.

Ditto on more retro bikes. Love the W800 and the Triumph classics, but I think there's room for more.
 
My wife will not ride without a backrest. I think it was that unexpected wheelie I pulled on a Kawi Versys when she was on back. My plan is to get a Givi Trekker top case with the little pad for her to lean against.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Red1100_imp said:
Has anyone tried out the Corbin seat for the CB1100? If so, I'd love to hear some feedback.
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.
What options did you select for the following?

Seating Panels
Side Panels
Welts

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::D
 
redReno_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Red1100_imp said:
Has anyone tried out the Corbin seat for the CB1100? If so, I'd love to hear some feedback.
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.
What options did you select for the following?

Seating Panels
Side Panels
Welts

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::D
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.
What options did you select for the following?

Seating Panels Black Leather
Side Panels Black Vinyl
Welts Candy Red Same on backrest.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::D
 
I have the Corbin custom seat for the 2013 CB1100 if anyone wants it. It is a cool looking leather Gunfighter style and definitely fun to ride. I'm selling my bike with the stock seat and no longer need the Corbin - but want to get some of my money back. Let me know if you want it. I paid $500 but will take 300 or B.O.
 
jjastrow_imp said:
I have the Corbin custom seat for the 2013 CB1100 if anyone wants it. It is a cool looking leather Gunfighter style and definitely fun to ride. I'm selling my bike with the stock seat and no longer need the Corbin - but want to get some of my money back. Let me know if you want it. I paid $500 but will take 300 or B.O.
Have pics of the seat?
 
Would this fit a 2014 STD? My wife can't ride for more than 30 mins on the back currently and I'm looking at a cheap-ish option for her to be more comfortable. Definitely interested if you still have it.
 
Back
Top