Red1100_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Are there any after market back rests for is bike yet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.Red1100_imp said:Has anyone tried out the Corbin seat for the CB1100? If so, I'd love to hear some feedback.
Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.FUZZY_imp said:Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.Red1100_imp said:Has anyone tried out the Corbin seat for the CB1100? If so, I'd love to hear some feedback.

Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.redReno_imp said:Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.FUZZY_imp said:Let ya know ass soon as mine shows up.Red1100_imp said:Has anyone tried out the Corbin seat for the CB1100? If so, I'd love to hear some feedback.
What options did you select for the following?
Seating Panels
Side Panels
Welts
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:![]()

Have pics of the seat?jjastrow_imp said:I have the Corbin custom seat for the 2013 CB1100 if anyone wants it. It is a cool looking leather Gunfighter style and definitely fun to ride. I'm selling my bike with the stock seat and no longer need the Corbin - but want to get some of my money back. Let me know if you want it. I paid $500 but will take 300 or B.O.