pdedse_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Haven't been posting to this for the last week because I was on our annual Men's Fall Trip which I will be doing a seat time report for. At night i would check in with my I pad and do a little modding and answer a few "easy" threads but wanted to wait until I got home to digest the rest of your report pdedse and I'm glad I did was well worth the wait and just a fantastic seat time report. Glad everything went well and you arrived home safely.
Had to laugh about you saddling up a squirrel comment. My CB went on the Mens Fall Trip this year but not with me in the saddle. A nephew from Nevada flew in to join us this year and I loaned him the CB as it was closest to what he rides back in Nevada, an NC700. I rode the ST. This morning I got up to go for my morning ride as usual and couln't wait to get back on my CB. After 7 days and 1400 miles on the ST, it felt so light and responsive, maybe too much so. I was riding down the road and said to myself "this thing is so tiny". I'm only 5'6".... I can't imagine being 6'4" and riding one. It has to feel like a mini bike.
Anyhow, thanks again for the great report. I enjoyed it immensly. The pics and narration were all outstanding.
Thanks, Ferret, glad to know that you enjoy the road reports, I cetainly do. Clarification, you thought the cb1100 was tiny or the other bike you were riding?
Thanks, Ferret, glad to know that you enjoy the road reports, I cetainly do. Clarification, you thought the cb1100 was tiny or the other bike you were riding?
The CB. I found it ironic that you climbed off the CB and thought the KLR was small and squirrley (at least that's what I took away from your statement) and I climbed off the ST and climbed on the CB and the CB felt small and squirrley to me.