Optiglanz question?

Stealth128_imp said:
Well tried this out only regret I have is not taking a before picture to post. All I can say os wow! It is magical I think Aliens for space made it . Superior results! My pipes never looked so good far better then new!

Thank You All For Talking Me Into It!
And I'll bet your fuel mileage is up 15%, with at least another 6-8 HP at the rear wheel!
 
Ok I'm convinced

Just ordered it from Amazon.

My cb11 has less than 100 miles but the pipes are golden/headed to brown, I suspect due to 85 to 90 degree weather I've been riding in.
 
I just used the product today with great results. Had to use Bartenders friend for some darker spot but they came off quick.

Noticed the a slight golding on the upper portion of the pipe after a small ride...but looks much better than before.
 
cbtime_imp said:
I just used the product today with great results. Had to use Bartenders friend for some darker spot but they came off quick.

Noticed the a slight golding on the upper portion of the pipe after a small ride...but looks much better than before.
Try putting car wax on the pipes after cleaning them. It seems to keep the bronze tint at bay for quite a long time.
 
Back
Top