Ok, I give up... how do I get permission to post to "Classifieds"?

kvdv_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Even though I'm a forum member, I'm blocked from posting to classifieds...is there a secret handshake, password, bribe that needs to be paid? :)
Thanks!
 
Sent you a PM.
As a general reminder for those who are curious, this is from the rules posted for the sell/buy/trade section: "Only members with a minimum of 25 posts and who have been registered for at least two weeks are allowed to create new threads in this section."
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Sent you a PM.
As a general reminder for those who are curious, this is from the rules posted for the sell/buy/trade section: "Only members with a minimum of 25 posts and who have been registered for at least two weeks are allowed to create new threads in this section."
Thanks Guth - understood. I guess I better come up with some more posts... hopefully this one counts?
 
kvdv_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
Sent you a PM.
As a general reminder for those who are curious, this is from the rules posted for the sell/buy/trade section: "Only members with a minimum of 25 posts and who have been registered for at least two weeks are allowed to create new threads in this section."
Thanks Guth - understood. I guess I better come up with some more posts... hopefully this one counts?
LOL, indeed it does.
 
Kvdv,

The secret easy way is to welcome all new members! That what Ferret did when the board started and look at his post count :)

OR, just jump in to the conversations. Like this. :P
 
Or join Popgun in picking on poor old Cormanus every time he posts. :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Or join Popgun in picking on poor old Cormanus every time he posts. :P
I'm just trying to get my post count up to yours :D :beerchug:
 
Keep working at it, mate. You'll get there. :beerchug:
redbirds_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Or join Popgun in picking on poor old Cormanus every time he posts. :P
What? You again! :rofl:
What? You again! :rofl:
Yep. That's right. Me again. Keeping ahead of Popgun in the post count. :thumbsup:
 
Cormanus,

You remember in the beginning I tried to keep up with Ferret. Did ok at first, but that didn't last long. :D
 
You have to retire, popgun. Get up. Make tea. Drink a bit while posting. Go for a ride. Drop in at home. Make tea. Post a bit. Go for another ride. Go home. Make more tea. Post some more. Before you know it you'll be up there.
 
Is there a hidden camera in my house?
 
redbirds_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Is there a hidden camera in my house?
Any American who admittedly drinks "heart" tea instead of coffee is on the NSA radar.
Any American who admittedly drinks "heart" tea instead of coffee is on the NSA radar.
Nice one, redbirds! LOL.
 
Yes I am caught up in this issue. I brought my 14 Delux Oct 2014, ride it on a regular basis, read the board several times a week, but don't live on it as I have other things to do. I have added various items from Samurider and have a nice looking bike. After I bought some $1700 dollars worth of
goodies I decided I didn't like the Chic Design Long Front Fender painted Honda Red, so I offered it for Sale on the For Sale section, and it ran for a long time and didn't sell. So I can't get on until I get the 25 posts or wait until I have been a member for a year, so I can't offer for sale again. So if anyone wants to donate $100 to my cause I will ship them a fender. A smoking deal. No I don't know how many post I have, and don't care. Topstroke
 
Back
Top