Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Guth - understood. I guess I better come up with some more posts... hopefully this one counts?Guth_imp said:Sent you a PM.
As a general reminder for those who are curious, this is from the rules posted for the sell/buy/trade section: "Only members with a minimum of 25 posts and who have been registered for at least two weeks are allowed to create new threads in this section."
LOL, indeed it does.kvdv_imp said:Thanks Guth - understood. I guess I better come up with some more posts... hopefully this one counts?Guth_imp said:Sent you a PM.
As a general reminder for those who are curious, this is from the rules posted for the sell/buy/trade section: "Only members with a minimum of 25 posts and who have been registered for at least two weeks are allowed to create new threads in this section."



What? You again! :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Or join Popgun in picking on poor old Cormanus every time he posts.![]()
I'm just trying to get my post count up to yoursCormanus_imp said:Or join Popgun in picking on poor old Cormanus every time he posts.![]()
:beerchug:What? You again! :rofl:redbirds_imp said:What? You again! :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Or join Popgun in picking on poor old Cormanus every time he posts.![]()


Any American who admittedly drinks "heart" tea instead of coffee is on the NSA radar.The ferret_imp said:Is there a hidden camera in my house?

Any American who admittedly drinks "heart" tea instead of coffee is on the NSA radar.redbirds_imp said:Any American who admittedly drinks "heart" tea instead of coffee is on the NSA radar.The ferret_imp said:Is there a hidden camera in my house?