OK guys, keep the drool to a minimum.

MFGUSA_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Here are pics (hopefully)of my new '14 CB1100 taken by Jake at Team Motorsports, Depere Wi. Here it goes.

845aa3142c8697d6e56625727e4700e2.

OK, lets try this.

Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Never mind the FT-500 that snuck in there.
 
Cool our first black 2014

 
No prob, just click on photo you want to post and when it gets bigger, copy and paste the "IMG" addy in your post.
 
Thread starter
I was thinking of that too! Wife said if the weather sucked It would have been better to load that on the trailer.

I think I'll ask him.
 
Nice one, mate. Black's the fastest colour.
 
Nice, the more I see the black ones the more I like them. Glad we have another one on the road in Wisconsin = hope the snow is
almost gone up there!!
 
OMG, it is beautiful! At the risk of repeating myself, I really want to see the black in person. Congrats a thousand (no, 1100) times over, MFG!

 
Back
Top