Nice DLX on Mr. T's Facebook Page

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ok guys. Who's CB is this?

8da0fe39c4a82cf1dd640f5193b19eef.jpg
 
Cb4me... You beat me to it... I just saw it on FB too. To all... 3 guesses... And the first 2 don't count. Red headlight bucket... chrome instrument covers... gaiters... RLET's... Hmmm????
This is what the posting actually looks like on FB... for those who don't partake..




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Ohio? Hummmm, What member lives there and rides in 28 degree weather... ;)
 
ride4now_imp said:
I don't know Popgun...the field is green. Surely there is no
green in Ohio right now.
Yeah, I know. I was referring to his 28 degrees in the garage--too cold to work on the bike, not to ride it comment that Guth uses for a tag line. :beerchug:
 
If only they could have used a pic that included the owner/rider. It would have really completed the image.
 
I don't know, but dang his motorcycle is GORGEOUS .. It's perfect. :heart:
 
ROFL

Added to make the post long enough: My dealer does not even have any 14s and still has one 13 on the floor.
 
If it was that amazing metallic black with red touch of color and beautiful left mounted single pipe it would be perfect, minus those plastic things on the end of his clutch and brake lever. I know that's right.
...and what are those Kawasaki fork air intakes doing on a Honda flagship bike??? You can tell they are Kawasaki because they have not melted quite yet, of course. But they will.
 
If your single pipe is mounted on the left, it's one of the rare ones. LOL
 
EmptySea_imp said:
If only they could have used a pic that included the owner/rider. It would have really completed the image.
The ferret_imp said:
I don't know, but dang his motorcycle is GORGEOUS .. It's perfect. :heart:
I just figured that he'd enhance the retro nature of the bike. :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
If your single pipe is mounted on the left, it's one of the rare ones. LOL
Rare indeed. But focus on how cool it is without that hot pipe on whatever side we are looking at here, it's too cool, cooler naturally without a hot pipe, I know that's right. Besides, the ground clearance is an extra 5.22 inches on that side which is why I always ride the Dragon only south to north. I know that's right too.
 
Back
Top