New to CB1100, new to the forum

AndyBeeMD

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi all, new owner here in UK of a lovely condition 2013 CB1100 (coming from a 2006 CBF500 !).  Pretty much standard condition (apart from a luggage rack and dart flyscreen) & really well looked after by the one previous owner.   For a while I was changing up a bit early, but then I tried leaving it in 2nd or 3rd gear for the fast country roads and it is really smooth and responsive.  Very nice.  I have a question about relocating rear indicators (turn signals) but I'll post that in the appropriate part of the forum. (and yes, pushing it backwards on that gravel driveway is quite hard work :) [attachment=420]
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3638.webp
    IMG_3638.webp
    121.6 KB · Views: 46
Fantastic motorcyle. Absolutely stunning. Ride safely and share more with us. Welcome to the Forum.
 
Welcome and Congrats Andy!!

Now, get some RLETs :)
 
Howdy Andy and welcome to the forum

Have fun, and ride safe
 
Ahhhh. A Padawan no longer you will be.
 
Welcome Andy from a fellow 2013 owner. I see that the constituency is already urging you to purchase the requisite bits of handlebar rubber.
 
Beautiful '13 Andy. Welcome to the forum. As they say, "Keep the shiny side up and the rubber on the road." Especially when pushing it on gravel. :cool:
 
AndyBeeMD said:
Gone in 60 said:
Welcome Andy from a fellow 2013 owner. I see that the constituency is already urging you to purchase the requisite bits of handlebar rubber.

I spent a long and murky time googling "rubber end things" but I got some - how do they look?

Looks good, but a little baggy. Hit it with a heat gun, shrink 'em up a bit and they'll do fine!
 
Welcome! I have a similar driveway and it kinda sucks to push the bike around. But boy-o-boy, you can really leave a rooster tail when you depart!
 
Back
Top