New stash spot!

I keep my tire plug kit there. Fair warning, that area gets dirty, it's less protected than the box/tray in front of it.

Ohh, and if you look, that's where the factory wheel lock goes.
 
Thread starter
I have actually had that white hat there all season already and it still hasn't gotten dirty, so I think it should be ok. I only just figured out how to post pictures so that is why the delayed posting.

I wanted to find some use for the space as I don't use a wheel lock. The hat was a practical thing for when you get helmet head and want to stop somewhere and not look like a goof ball. It surprised me how the hat does not get crushed at all! :clap:
 
Removing the air intake duct with a TSR air intake funnel provides room for a small pouch for emergency cash and small items. (just don't block the air funnel opening). Remove the seat and the tool tray to access. My tray is crammed packed with tools and a tire repair kit, so this extra spare could come in handy.
 
veech_imp said:
I have actually had that white hat there all season already and it still hasn't gotten dirty, so I think it should be ok. I only just figured out how to post pictures so that is why the delayed posting.

I wanted to find some use for the space as I don't use a wheel lock. The hat was a practical thing for when you get helmet head and want to stop somewhere and not look like a goof ball. It surprised me how the hat does not get crushed at all! :clap:
Uh, sorry to tell you this veech, but your white hat is now tan. By the end of the summer it will likely be full brown. Give it a year and you'll have a nice black Honda hat! Haha.

Edit: Hmmm, maybe it's the lighting. That hat just might be white after all. Regardless, I like it!
 
Veech, you must ride in very clean places.
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
veech_imp said:
I have actually had that white hat there all season already and it still hasn't gotten dirty, so I think it should be ok. I only just figured out how to post pictures so that is why the delayed posting.

I wanted to find some use for the space as I don't use a wheel lock. The hat was a practical thing for when you get helmet head and want to stop somewhere and not look like a goof ball. It surprised me how the hat does not get crushed at all! :clap:
Uh, sorry to tell you this veech, but your white hat is now tan. By the end of the summer it will likely be full brown. Give it a year and you'll have a nice black Honda hat! Haha.

Edit: Hmmm, maybe it's the lighting. That hat just might be white after all. Regardless, I like it!
Uh, sorry to tell you this veech, but your white hat is now tan. By the end of the summer it will likely be full brown. Give it a year and you'll have a nice black Honda hat! Haha.

Edit: Hmmm, maybe it's the lighting. That hat just might be white after all. Regardless, I like it!
Lol, yes you are right-it is tan. I guess I was thinking of it as an off white. I will say it is the same color as when I put it there over the winter! :D
Cormanus_imp said:
Veech, you must ride in very clean places.
Not a lot of dusty roads around the Chicago area and surrounding farmlands. Even wooded areas are not really all that dusty, so that's probably why. To be honest, I never really gave it much thought as I haven't had an issue. I have even forgotten about it when washing my bike, as well as getting caught in the rain on multiple occasions!!

Now I have to see just how long it goes until it gets dirty...I will keep you guys posted!
Frulk_imp said:
I'd put it in a zip loc for added protection
A good idea to be sure, although now I am on a mission to see how long I can go. :)
 
Back
Top