Aug 16, 2013 #1 G Guth_imp Road warrior Thread starter Some new smilies are now available for those of you who have been asking. ...Guth
Aug 16, 2013 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior Guth_imp said: Some new smilies are now available for those of you who have been asking. ...Guth Click to expand... Thanks Guth!!:banana: I promise I won't bug you anymore...:clap: I'll just bug Mickey
Guth_imp said: Some new smilies are now available for those of you who have been asking. ...Guth Click to expand... Thanks Guth!!:banana: I promise I won't bug you anymore...:clap: I'll just bug Mickey
Aug 16, 2013 #5 G Guth_imp Road warrior Thread starter Sorry it took me so long popgun. I'll think of you every time I see someone use the thumbs up smilie.
Sorry it took me so long popgun. I'll think of you every time I see someone use the thumbs up smilie.
Aug 16, 2013 #6 Lord Popgun Road warrior Guth_imp said: Sorry it took me so long popgun. I'll think of you every time I see someone use the thumbs up smilie. Click to expand... And I didn't even get to use it first
Guth_imp said: Sorry it took me so long popgun. I'll think of you every time I see someone use the thumbs up smilie. Click to expand... And I didn't even get to use it first
Aug 16, 2013 #7 G Guth_imp Road warrior Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: Guth_imp said: Sorry it took me so long popgun. I'll think of you every time I see someone use the thumbs up smilie. Click to expand... And I didn't even get to use it first Click to expand... :rofl: Alright, I think I've now met my smilie usage quota for the day.
Lord Popgun_imp said: Guth_imp said: Sorry it took me so long popgun. I'll think of you every time I see someone use the thumbs up smilie. Click to expand... And I didn't even get to use it first Click to expand... :rofl: Alright, I think I've now met my smilie usage quota for the day.