New shop organization

Thread starter
It's a decent size shop, 1800 sq ft. I have plenty of room for my projects in there.
a66ddf20e578b80cdb89d651e221096f.jpg


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 
Razor_imp said:
kennyw_imp said:
The cabinet will be ok for a while but I'll need something mouse proof sooner than later. I originally was just going to use an open wire rack but was worried about debris from cutting metal at the other end of the shop covering everything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I haven’t had a mouse in the shop or barn in years. Good friend let me in on his secrets.
- seal doors and cracks as well as possible.
- have radio on 24/7.
- cut up bars of Irish Spring soap and put by any potential openings
(I know... sounds weird, but it works)

Good luck

Oh, your shop looks great!
I haven’t had a mouse in the shop or barn in years. Good friend let me in on his secrets.
- seal doors and cracks as well as possible.
- have radio on 24/7.
- cut up bars of Irish Spring soap and put by any potential openings
(I know... sounds weird, but it works)


The radio has to play rap music as mice truly hate that kind of "noise"
 
Very nice space. My BIL has a nice space, too. 3-car garage that hasn't seen a car in it for a long time, just his bikes. My space is only a portion of the garage and my two bikes and a bench pretty much fills it. I have to guard it vigilantly as the wife creeps her stuff in a little at a time.
 
kennyw_imp said:
It's a decent size shop, 1800 sq ft. I have plenty of room for my projects in there.
a66ddf20e578b80cdb89d651e221096f.jpg


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nice layout Kenny
 
Back
Top