New shop organization

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been spending my free time after dark organizing the new shop. I have all of the motorcycle gear and bikes where I want them now.
c412e8625247132a8027feee3f7b8f7a.jpg
a85b71683570297e0d9391a46957e0f4.jpg
e456a259a6a3a706cc898e6c0c9c5021.jpg
afc276623232665f208eb417ef979637.jpg


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 
Very nice. I love the bench idea too for getting the gear on. I have room in my building (650 sq ft) for the same set up but I worry about the Black Widows getting in my stuff so I'm hesitant to leave it out there.
 
Thread starter
The cabinet will be ok for a while but I'll need something mouse proof sooner than later. I originally was just going to use an open wire rack but was worried about debris from cutting metal at the other end of the shop covering everything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 
Wish I had that basic mindset! If I had that much space it would be cluttered to capacity in less than six months.
Speaking of which, here's to another six months of days getting longer! At least in the northern latitudes.

Ben
 
Now that is a shop! Nice

I agree with Ben cheers to days getting longer (although it doesn't seem like it right now lol)
 
:beerchug: to the shortest day of the year in the "up over". Yes, longer daze ahead after today.

- - -

Conversely, the longest hot day will be a thing that has come to pass for our members down under, if that means much there.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Sweet Kenny.
Is there a missing comma here? Or something else you want to tell us GO?

It's good the days will get shorter; it's unlikely they'll get cooler for a month or two.
 
kennyw_imp said:
The cabinet will be ok for a while but I'll need something mouse proof sooner than later. I originally was just going to use an open wire rack but was worried about debris from cutting metal at the other end of the shop covering everything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I haven’t had a mouse in the shop or barn in years. Good friend let me in on his secrets.
- seal doors and cracks as well as possible.
- have radio on 24/7.
- cut up bars of Irish Spring soap and put by any potential openings
(I know... sounds weird, but it works)

Good luck

Oh, your shop looks great!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
:beerchug: to the shortest day of the year in the "up over". Yes, longer daze ahead after today.

- - -

Conversely, the longest hot day will be a thing that has come to pass for our members down under, if that means much there.
Unfortunately the longer days here are also colder until March. I am enjoying this mild spell though. Looks like is will last a least a week. I wonder if the January Thaw has come early.
 
Nortoon_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
:beerchug: to the shortest day of the year in the "up over". Yes, longer daze ahead after today.

- - -

Conversely, the longest hot day will be a thing that has come to pass for our members down under, if that means much there.
Unfortunately the longer days here are also colder until March. I am enjoying this mild spell though. Looks like is will last a least a week. I wonder if the January Thaw has come early.
Unfortunately the longer days here are also colder until March. I am enjoying this mild spell though. Looks like is will last a least a week. I wonder if the January Thaw has come early.
Shhhh. :) Yes, February always gets in the way, but there can be opportunities when the asphalt clears and regardless how high the snow banks get.
 
Nice space (that's about the size of TWO single apartments here in the San Francisco Bay Area...and think about the rent you could get!)
 
I have a 1 car garage with two bikes and a Jeep in it. I'm jealous.

I think I'm going to buy or build a wardrobe cabinet to hold my wife's and my jackets and other riding apparel.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
I have a 1 car garage with two bikes and a Jeep in it. I'm jealous.

I think I'm going to buy or build a wardrobe cabinet to hold my wife's and my jackets and other riding apparel.
That is what I had before moving here. One car garage with a lot of shelving. I could not fit a vehicle in it, two bikes took up all the free space and had to go outside if I needed to work. This has been a nice change.
6011521402d7e9376d8ab02ae2310987.jpg


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top