Jul 16, 2020 #22 michael1954 Been there Frankie_imp said: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Hi, I found it on ebay, but the seller will not ship to the USA. I will keep looking, it is nice.
Frankie_imp said: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Hi, I found it on ebay, but the seller will not ship to the USA. I will keep looking, it is nice.
Jul 23, 2020 #23 F Frankie_imp Running like a top Thread starter michael1954_imp said: Frankie_imp said: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Hi, I found it on ebay, but the seller will not ship to the USA. I will keep looking, it is nice. Click to expand... Hi, I found it on ebay, but the seller will not ship to the USA. I will keep looking, it is nice. Can’t contact him now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
michael1954_imp said: Frankie_imp said: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Hi, I found it on ebay, but the seller will not ship to the USA. I will keep looking, it is nice. Click to expand... Hi, I found it on ebay, but the seller will not ship to the USA. I will keep looking, it is nice. Can’t contact him now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk