New Keyring... .

Frankie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
55a98ec214a7e47d435c395d8da65723.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That is a nice key ring , are you going to send them to all the Forum members for X Mas ? I thank you in advance , you are a great guy !
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, it looks good :thumbsup:

I’m liking it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Houtman_imp said:
That is a nice key ring , are you going to send them to all the Forum members for X Mas ? I thank you in advance , you are a great guy !

In a word.... No :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No ??? , does this mean that you are NOT a great guy ?
Just kidding , our trip to England is Sept. was cancelled by Delta , hopefully we can go in the spring of 2021 .
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
No ??? , does this mean that you are NOT a great guy ?
Just kidding , our trip to England is Sept. was cancelled by Delta , hopefully we can go in the spring of 2021 .

Key rings are the work of the Devil ! A key ring is for life, not just for Christmas!
I’m sure you’ll have a great time here next year, this year has screwed the world up so much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Didn’t see that. Looks like Frankie might have a business opportunity...
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
I am sooooo jealous. I need one so bad, and can't find it on E-bay. Details, please!

Sorry, been asleep! Here’s the link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402287807292


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Didn’t see that. Looks like Frankie might have a business opportunity...
I have asked him if he will post overseas with this and if not then I’ll check out postage costs from the U.K. and let you know how much it would be and if there’s enough interest I’ll buy some and post them out. Watch this space.
 
KiowaEagle, pardon my ignorance...is this your baby, or pic when you were young?:P:D
Beautiful!
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
KiowaEagle_imp said:
No post to the US?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! I’m trying to contact him but he’s not responding to my messages at the moment :-(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top