Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I couldnt tell if it was the nc700 or vfr1200x. Those were a coupe of small folks if that was a nc700.The ferret_imp said:I got kinda excited when I saw the naked 4 cyl wing.
I saw an NC700, a naked wing, a 500 shadow or whatever they call that and an F6B
Word is they are supposed to have a v4 hybrid + dct and 7 gears along with the f6b bagger. Kind of crazy lol. We'll see what the mothership sends usjimgl3_imp said:that white bike is Gold Wing F6B v6 not v4
Same here! Would be awesome!Frulk_imp said:Boy. If they brought a retro nakit GW to the market I'd be VERY interested in that ! Marking down the date for the release.
Thanks for the video, Dave. I thought it was well done.Dave_imp said:Honda is cooking up something, to be announced at the end of October. This link is to the first of five videos they will be releasing:
There is a lot you can do to change the front to be more technical.. Me personally, I like the standard design.. waaaaaaaay easier for me to work on.. this thing might not be so easyThe ferret_imp said:Earls front ends (or leading link if you will with pivot behind the wheel axle) have been used on bikes for over 1/2 century both in dirt ( like a Greeves) or on street ( like a BMW or Honda Cub). It's design has advantages and disadvantages and they get tried again every once in awhile when another manufacture thinks they have all the disadvantages figured out and corrected. Would probably be a good front end for a Wing if you can get past the looks.