Congratulations, Razor! Look forward to pictures and reports.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Thanks again, and for the signature reminderDAC_imp said:Purdy! Now you can take the (on order) off your sig and replace it with "woo hoo!!" Again, I'm loving the silver wheels and engine with the red paint. Looks really great on the Goldwing.

Congrats on the RT.LongRanger_imp said:It was parked next to a leftover '14. He made some comment about "the other one -- I think it's a 2012 or something." Sad indeed. I didn't feel like discussing it. As I headed for the door, I glanced at a Z900RS. All the talk about how fat and bulbous the tank is -- I agree!
Good summary. +1LongRanger_imp said:Thanks Cormanus.
I wasn't smitten with the '17 CB. The tank was easier on my eyes than it appears in the photos, but I didn't care for the non-color matched side covers, the two-tone engine, or the shorty mufflers. To me, it's a nicely-executed modern interpretation of a UJM, but visually I think the DLX captures the vibe more authentically. But it's all good.
