New CB1100 Sidecar Dog Video

Very nice,,, but watch out, Hank or Rudy may intercept your CB one day, and you will be sitting in your sidecar rig :)
 
Thread starter
Thanks for watching, everyone! We actually have a polydactyl cat (extra toes) and I'm planning on taking her on a ride in a future video. Would also like to include her on a camping trip. We'll see! : )
3d56449e63a3b096910730b1bc7c7de7.jpg
 
deltamark_imp said:
Thanks for watching, everyone! We actually have a polydactyl cat (extra toes) and I'm planning on taking her on a ride in a future video. Would also like to include her on a camping trip. We'll see! : )
3d56449e63a3b096910730b1bc7c7de7.jpg
Ooooo, she looks like business. Can't wait for the episode. Cage or no cage? I sense some rider ingenuity a come'th.
 
Your video on Pokagon Toboggan Run looks like a blast.
 
Thanks Mark, very unique video, you make it look so easy but there is a lot of work involved, so many camera angles etc. not to mention the training and making it fun for the dogs, Rudy follows exactly what you are doing, a special team indeed.
 
Back
Top