deltamark
Running like a top
Thread starter
Last week, Rudi (my dog) and I took a road trip to Northern Michigan on our CB1100 sidecar rig. (Yes, it's Rudi's sidecar.
I actually wrote a much more detailed post about this trip, but decided to just post the pictures, since they're worth a lot more than the words.
Day 1. Packed and ready to go:
First night's stop. A beach side motel on Lake Huron:
Day 2 along Lake Huron:
Day 2 at the campsite. Rudi crashed in front of the bike:
Heading out to hit the town:
Day 3 - a complete stranger took this picture as we were crossing the Mackinac Bridge. Saw the person at the bridge toll gate and asked for the picture:
Another picture taken by our new Mackinac Bridge friend:
A rest stop in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the Les Cheneaux region:
Rudi chillin' after some ice cream:
Onlookers in St. Ignace in the U.P. waiting for the vintage car parade. I think that people thought Rudi and I were part of the parade as we rode through town. Many responded with cheers and applause. Pretty funny!
Rudi chillin' in the sidecar:
Day 4. Last night in Northern Michigan:
Day 5 - We made it back home safe and sound having covered 978 miles. Looking forward to the next one!
I actually wrote a much more detailed post about this trip, but decided to just post the pictures, since they're worth a lot more than the words.Day 1. Packed and ready to go:
First night's stop. A beach side motel on Lake Huron:
Day 2 along Lake Huron:
Day 2 at the campsite. Rudi crashed in front of the bike:
Heading out to hit the town:
Day 3 - a complete stranger took this picture as we were crossing the Mackinac Bridge. Saw the person at the bridge toll gate and asked for the picture:
Another picture taken by our new Mackinac Bridge friend:
A rest stop in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the Les Cheneaux region:
Rudi chillin' after some ice cream:
Onlookers in St. Ignace in the U.P. waiting for the vintage car parade. I think that people thought Rudi and I were part of the parade as we rode through town. Many responded with cheers and applause. Pretty funny!
Rudi chillin' in the sidecar:
Day 4. Last night in Northern Michigan:
Day 5 - We made it back home safe and sound having covered 978 miles. Looking forward to the next one!
