New Bonneville Bobber

curlyjoe_imp said:
It looks cool except for the radiator. It's too bad triumph had to move to water cooling presumably to increase power and meet Euro4 emissions requirements.
But if you're gonna go radiador, I think they did a decent job by designing tall, thin and narrow as opposed to square and thick as you see on some new bikes like the the Yamaha xsr900 for example.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
$1450? No way. I'm getting two! :) Or was that in 1975

:rofl: 14.5. $ 14,500. Missed a decimal point or a zero lol

Lol You could probably buy one for $1450 in 1975

:rofl: 14.5. $ 14,500. Missed a decimal point or a zero lol

Lol You could probably buy one for $1450 in 1975
I thought that might be it :D $1450 was close to what my XS650 cost in 1975. I THINK the Triumps were around $1800-2100?
 
Thread starter
just saw a black and gold 75 TX650 the other day at the shop. THey still look great. I had a 73 (and a 79 and an 81). My brother had a 75.
 
Back
Top