New Bonneville Bobber

Thread starter
Not something I would buy, but I can see it being a decent seller for Triumph.
 
It's a good looking bike. I wouldn't buy a single seat bike, but for those who wouldn't mind a single seater, this looks like a winner.
 
It looks cool except for the radiator. It's too bad triumph had to move to water cooling presumably to increase power and meet Euro4 emissions requirements.
 
Not my cup of tea, but interesting variation on a late model Bonnie. I was hoping Triumph would have updated their Scrambler first. I wonder how much the 2017s new model Bonnevilles will cost?

I still love my 2015 865cc air cooled T100 and hope to keep it a while. I've made a few changes to it to suit myself, but hardly ridden it much this year. Unfortunately, I've been quite ill for several months and unable to ride. I miss it a lot as well as my CB1100.
 
Thread starter
my brother paid about $1450 plus tax I believe for his new Bonnie
 
$1450? No way. I'm getting two! :) Or was that in 1975
 
I have to say I find this bike very attractive. I've already put my wife on notice that I'm heading down to look at them as soon as they arrive at the dealer in Salt Lake City. I sent the link Ferret posted to my daughter who rides a 2015 Iron 883 and she said "Don't go down to look at it without me".
 
my wife did not like it. my brother may start riding just so he can get this bike, or one like it. he's got too many expensive hobbies already, though, so i'm not holding my breath
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
$1450? No way. I'm getting two! :) Or was that in 1975

:rofl: 14.5. $ 14,500. Missed a decimal point or a zero lol

Lol You could probably buy one for $1450 in 1975
 
Back
Top