Nemo's 14 Black One

:thumbsup: Does look good. :banana:
 
Still nothing for those upper fork tubes eh?
 
Cool can't wait to see what you came up with. ;)
 
Wow, looks great - all black. Is there a one-line answer to - 'What's the difference between RC1 & RC2?" (I can't see it, on Samurider either)
 
Thank you for the link - the side-by-side comparison helps to see the subtle differences. Thinking about one, but l'll send a couple months without to see.
 
I got a chance to check out the cool mods Nemo did. Bike is too cool. Also tried out the seat. May be doing a copy for my pure stocker this winter.
 
Thread starter
Sam Mac, if you want, you could send me your stock seat and I'll take it to Sargents. It would be easier probably completed faster.

Good project for when your roads are covered in ice and snow. :cool:
 
Nemo_imp said:
Sam Mac, if you want, you could send me your stock seat and I'll take it to Sargents. It would be easier probably completed faster.

Good project for when your roads are covered in ice and snow. :cool:
That works for me. I'll get in touch later this fall when I'm ready to put it away for the winter. :thumbsup:
 
Hey Nemo! Your bike is definitely "Top Shelf"! Just hope you want be embarrassed to ride with Redbirds & I on our plain Jane stockers!
 
Thread starter
powerdogg11_imp said:
Hey Nemo! Your bike is definitely "Top Shelf"! Just hope you want be embarrassed to ride with Redbirds & I on our plain Jane stockers!
I can't keep up with you, old speed demons. We need to go for that ride soon. Say when.
 
Thread starter
Just last weekend had to buy a BT Jr and add the pigtail to Luberza. Found a good spot for the plug, holding it with the helmet lock.

Also added a Kijima grab rail. Guess what color?
 
uhhhhh black (said like Joe Pesci in the South African embassy in Lethal Weapon 2)
 
Well, speaking of the Dillon Press I don't see a lot of guys using their garage fridge as a backstop for their target practice. Neighbors complain much about that Nemo? :)
 
Back
Top