Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Does look good. :banana:Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does look good. :banana:Found something but need to paint it. What I've found in black didn't quite fit.The ferret_imp said:Still nothing for those upper fork tubes eh?

That works for me. I'll get in touch later this fall when I'm ready to put it away for the winter.Nemo_imp said:Sam Mac, if you want, you could send me your stock seat and I'll take it to Sargents. It would be easier probably completed faster.
Good project for when your roads are covered in ice and snow.![]()

I can't keep up with you, old speed demons. We need to go for that ride soon. Say when.powerdogg11_imp said:Hey Nemo! Your bike is definitely "Top Shelf"! Just hope you want be embarrassed to ride with Redbirds & I on our plain Jane stockers!