Nemo's 14 Black One

Lookin' good, Nemo! I didn't think you could get more blacked out than an 80s era Yamaha Midnight Special, but I think you've done it!

5dbb82442ce0d9140e20ccaa89f664f4.jpg
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the kind words, guys!

My wife says that I've been like "a little girl and her barbie doll" :-/
 
Good work, Nemo. Your wife is clearly envious.
 
Thread starter
A little wind protection for the long trip to Virginia. Just another midnight Dart Marlin fly screen but with powder coated black brackets.


:rolleyes:
Luberza is looking fly!
 
Well done, Nemo. Looks, well, black.
 
Luberza? what means this Luberza?

Definitely looking good, per your vision my man.
 
Thread starter
Nemo, it it just the picture or does FL have big tags?

Don't worry about showing your tag. Anybody who notices that Dillon press knows you are not to be triffled with :)
 
Thread starter
Pop,

It has to be the photo. The plates here are the regular US motorcycle size.

Good catch on the press. My trusty-rusty Dillon XL650 must have loaded a bit over 100K rounds for me and my boys in the 12 years that I've owned it. Solid, well engineered piece of equipment.
 
Nemo_imp said:
Pop,

It has to be the photo. The plates here are the regular US motorcycle size.

Good catch on the press. My trusty-rusty Dillon XL650 must have loaded a bit over 100K rounds for me and my boys in the 12 years that I've owned it. Solid, well engineered piece of equipment.
Yeah, those Dillon's are nice.

Must be my iPad as the tag looks OK on a PC.
 
Thread starter
Mac,

I just met the powder coater but he's become really good friends with my checkbook :-/

uscgmac_imp said:
I like it, very nice. You must be good friends with a powder coater. Lol.
 
Back
Top