FLYTYM_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I realize some won’t like it,that’s fine with me. I’ve been working on this thing for about a year off an on. Right after I got my bike I started looking into replacing the taillight but based on the fact that the fender has provisions stamped into it for the taillight I’m pretty much limited as to what I could do. I took the stock taillight and cut a lot of it away,filled in the back side,used a small part of the base,completely reworked it and made a small bezel to cover the front taillight mount. I made to taillight mount from aluminum and molded that to flow into the taillight housing. Everything here is in primer and still needs a little more work but it’s close. I’m going to paint the bike in a few months,the front fender is from a 1983 CB1100F,if I can rework that to fit on the bike then both fenders will be body color,not sure what colors the taillight and brackets will be. 
[url=https://postimg.cc/jDxgBnqf]
[url=https://postimg.cc/WD4yqFQV]
[url=https://postimg.cc/zHYp7VPV]
[url=https://postimg.cc/Dmm2VBq0]
This is what I started with,after I chopped it up I had the chrome stripped and started molding in the back. Everything on the backside of this housing is hand formed. [url=https://postimg.cc/PpzGHsDV]
[url=https://postimg.cc/r0L67FDt]

[url=https://postimg.cc/jDxgBnqf]

[url=https://postimg.cc/WD4yqFQV]

[url=https://postimg.cc/zHYp7VPV]

[url=https://postimg.cc/Dmm2VBq0]

This is what I started with,after I chopped it up I had the chrome stripped and started molding in the back. Everything on the backside of this housing is hand formed. [url=https://postimg.cc/PpzGHsDV]

[url=https://postimg.cc/r0L67FDt]



[url=https://postimg.cc/9D3VTh20]