PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Something like this. Thoughts?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ugg. There's that image, again.PowerDubs_imp said:Well- that's not my bike- just a google image to have a rough idea.
Here is my bike as it sits now-
![]()
![]()
![]()
PowerDubs_imp said:Well- that's not my bike- just a google image to have a rough idea.
Here is my bike as it sits now-
![]()
![]()
![]()
Great looking tank , a little like the tank of a CB 350 F I had years ago , also a black Honda 4 cilinder.PowerDubs_imp said:Something like this. Thoughts?
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like these tank designs. Oh how these pictures bring back memories! I would have purchased the red, 1976 CB750F shown, but they were out of red at the time. I am "still" the proud owner of a yellow, 1976 CB750F, that I bought instead of the red.PowerDubs_imp said:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of reminds me of what I was going for with my CB750 but to a modern CB. I went hotrod black with yellow/gold striping and the center was glossy black. I like where you're going with this.PowerDubs_imp said:Something like this. Thoughts?
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly.The ferret_imp said:Reminds me of the GB 500

My thoughts exactly.E11even_Hunnit_imp said:My thoughts exactly.The ferret_imp said:Reminds me of the GB 500
PD - If I were going to do a different color with you getting a new tank, I'd go with the classic 70's 750K/F schemes. But then it's been done before, I'm sure
I've always been a big fan of the stock tank outlining on the older XS750 triples(standard) but then again it's not Honda heritage
![]()
Whichever color you decide to go with, will come out great I'm sure since you have an eye for a classic yet timeless scheme on your bike![]()

OK, I now have a final opinion, after days of pensive reflection.PowerDubs_imp said:Something like this. Thoughts?
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This image - again it haunts me - Hank gets it.Stichill_imp said:OK, I now have a final opinion, after days of pensive reflection.PowerDubs_imp said:Something like this. Thoughts?
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My aesthetic Spidey senses were tingling a tiny alarm, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know what it is.
Your bike is, essentially, racey-looking. It looks like all business, no fooling around, no time for pomp and fluff.
The pictured design is an embellishment; classic and conservative, almost dignified.
I don't they go together...I think each would detract from the other and make the whole, less.
Stichill_imp said:OK, I now have a final opinion, after days of pensive reflection.PowerDubs_imp said:Something like this. Thoughts?
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My aesthetic Spidey senses were tingling a tiny alarm, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know what it is.
Your bike is, essentially, racey-looking. It looks like all business, no fooling around, no time for pomp and fluff.
The pictured design is an embellishment; classic and conservative, almost dignified.
I don't they go together...I think each would detract from the other and make the whole, less.