Stichill
Road warrior
The only thing I can think of on my bike that has any sort of 'racey' lines is the tank shape, and the staintune.PowerDubs_imp said:Stichill_imp said:OK, I now have a final opinion, after days of pensive reflection.PowerDubs_imp said:Something like this. Thoughts?
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My aesthetic Spidey senses were tingling a tiny alarm, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know what it is.
Your bike is, essentially, racey-looking. It looks like all business, no fooling around, no time for pomp and fluff.
The pictured design is an embellishment; classic and conservative, almost dignified.
I don't they go together...I think each would detract from the other and make the whole, less.
The only thing I can think of on my bike that has any sort of 'racey' lines is the tank shape, and the staintune.
The tank will be switched to a DLX / EX which should look more traditional, and I am most likely going to put a Moriwaki exhaust on it- just undecided if I want the 4-4 or the 4-2 megaphones.
I think it's partly the seat, which looks like it would be good for launching at the drag strip; the raised white letter tires; and the bright rims on dark-spoke mags. Looks like an '80s muscle bike, but with better proportions.
