paulyi_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Sorry. I'm not muslim.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't have anything except for them sir! :dodgy:veech_imp said:That is one nice collection sir!![]()
No choice except for my real wife.:banana:lukeduck_imp said:OK that takes care of Monday thru Friday, what do you ride on Saturday and Sunday? A nice bunch.
I wish I would be seriously...Elipten_imp said:But are you Mormon?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.furious_blue_imp said:nice set. You could probably make some money on the side by charging admission for people to view your garage![]()

The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.paulyi_imp said:The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.furious_blue_imp said:nice set. You could probably make some money on the side by charging admission for people to view your garage![]()
![]()
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.furious_blue_imp said:The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.paulyi_imp said:The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.furious_blue_imp said:nice set. You could probably make some money on the side by charging admission for people to view your garage![]()
![]()
OK.. a traveling circus tent show !
(don't know if they have these things in South Korea, even in the U.S. a traveling circus under a big tent seems to be rare now)
)Thank you.Papa Weeley_imp said::rofl: I can see that you're going to fit in VERY well around here!
*(And let me be the first to compliment you on your excellent English! Your grammar is better than some of our American members.)
Nice Banks & credit cards can make me have all.Pterodactyl_imp said:Well done again Paulyi. That is what I call simplifying your life. You know, casting of all the non-essentials. One wife and many bikes. Lucky man.
Cheers
Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:You still have your 250L.

Yes.paulyi_imp said:Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:You still have your 250L.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:Yes.paulyi_imp said:Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:You still have your 250L.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Did you mean 305l.
Yes.paulyi_imp said:Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:Yes.paulyi_imp said:Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:You still have your 250L.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Did you mean 305l.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused.

Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:Yes.paulyi_imp said:Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:Yes.paulyi_imp said:Yes.Headbanger02_imp said:You still have your 250L.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Did you mean 305l.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.![]()
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused. I have a 250l and belong to thumper talk, there's a very active sub forum all about this bike, I have a alot of pictures of my bike over there, check it out.![]()


