My other wives

Thread starter
furious_blue_imp said:
nice set. You could probably make some money on the side by charging admission for people to view your garage :-)
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.:(
 
paulyi_imp said:
furious_blue_imp said:
nice set. You could probably make some money on the side by charging admission for people to view your garage :-)
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.:(
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.
OK.. a traveling circus tent show !

(don't know if they have these things in South Korea, even in the U.S. a traveling circus under a big tent seems to be rare now)
 
Thread starter
furious_blue_imp said:
paulyi_imp said:
furious_blue_imp said:
nice set. You could probably make some money on the side by charging admission for people to view your garage :-)
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.:(
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.
OK.. a traveling circus tent show !

(don't know if they have these things in South Korea, even in the U.S. a traveling circus under a big tent seems to be rare now)
The problem is I don't have any money to build my garage now.
OK.. a traveling circus tent show !

(don't know if they have these things in South Korea, even in the U.S. a traveling circus under a big tent seems to be rare now)
Thank you for your kind description.
You kidding me?
Even that kind of tent is too expensive to me now.
 
:rofl: I can see that you're going to fit in VERY well around here!

*(And let me be the first to compliment you on your excellent English! Your grammar is better than some of our American members. :D )
 
Well done again Paulyi. That is what I call simplifying your life. You know, casting of all the non-essentials. One wife and many bikes. Lucky man.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Papa Weeley_imp said:
:rofl: I can see that you're going to fit in VERY well around here!

*(And let me be the first to compliment you on your excellent English! Your grammar is better than some of our American members. :D )
Thank you.
This forum is very helpful to my CB & english.
Cheers.
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Well done again Paulyi. That is what I call simplifying your life. You know, casting of all the non-essentials. One wife and many bikes. Lucky man.

Cheers
Nice Banks & credit cards can make me have all.
Whenever I want to ride a bike, I can :biker:.
But how about wife???
 
paulyi_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
paulyi_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
You still have your 250L.
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l.
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused.
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused. I have a 250l and belong to thumper talk, there's a very active sub forum all about this bike, I have a alot of pictures of my bike over there, check it out.:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Headbanger02_imp said:
paulyi_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
paulyi_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
You still have your 250L.
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l.
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused.
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused. I have a 250l and belong to thumper talk, there's a very active sub forum all about this bike, I have a alot of pictures of my bike over there, check it out.:thumbsup:
Yes.
Now CRF350L with big bore kit.:D
Did you mean 305l. You are right.
Sorry. I was confused. I have a 250l and belong to thumper talk, there's a very active sub forum all about this bike, I have a alot of pictures of my bike over there, check it out.:thumbsup:
Thank you.
I will.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Also some pictures of my academy.
 
Back
Top