My new lid

chillis_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just got my new helmet. It's not an exact match, but close.
It's an HJC CL-17 in metallic wine. My husband has the side covers off to paint them the same color as the tank.

91f3660999c034cee116075a151eb473.1&disp=safe&zw
 
I don't see a pic, just an x in a box.
 
Yea no pic but the HJC CL 17 is a very nice helmet. You did well.
 
Thread starter
Weird. I see the pic. I guess I need to figure out this forum business. It has been years since I posted on one.
 
chillis_imp said:
Weird. I see the pic. I guess I need to figure out this forum business. It has been years since I posted on one.
Don't give up on us Chillis. Are you using a site like photobucket to store your pictures?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
chillis_imp said:
Weird. I see the pic. I guess I need to figure out this forum business. It has been years since I posted on one.
Don't give up on us Chillis. Are you using a site like photobucket to store your pictures?
Let's try this with photobucket.

5a1bb3d8e02789b50e74d92522fd48e5.html


Now I can't see it.
 
Still got an x
 
Thread starter
:P

Well, I guess I will have to ask you guys to trust me when I say it looks pretty good.

At least until I get this figured out.
 
No worries chillis. I've got you on this one. I found a photo of the HJC-CL 17 in Organic Green that should give everyone a good idea of what your helmet looks like. I can't wait to see the matching side covers!

 
Well Chillis, I guess you see now what kind of board this is :)
 
I have a buddy that is kind of a helmet connoisseur. He's had them all, and he says for the price point the HJC CL 17 is the best helmet he has worn.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I have a buddy that is kind of a helmet connoisseur. He's had them all, and he says for the price point the HJC CL 17 is the best helmet he has worn.
Glad to hear that. I have an 8 year old CL 15. I figured it was time to get a new one.
 
Back
Top