My new Christmas ornament

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just got this Christmas ornament from my sister for Christmas this year...They know me so well.
625ede57e9de254ec4d5cac9ec49c17c.jpg
ef266c539e4eeeb39709351b7c4cb463.jpg
 
Thanks Retsel!! One-click order placed!
 
Kenny, is she um .... "exuberant" like you?
 
Dave, see post 3. Or did you mean the sister :)
 
SCCBrider_imp said:
I just got this Christmas ornament from my sister for Christmas this year...They know me so well.
625ede57e9de254ec4d5cac9ec49c17c.jpg
ef266c539e4eeeb39709351b7c4cb463.jpg
My daughter also gave me this. It going to my work desk ... not in the ornament box :)
 
Don't post anymore, but still lurk a bit to keep an eye on you guys. Thought I would let anyone interested in these ornaments know that Hallmark is currently having a 70% off sale on all Christmas items which includes the '69 CB750. I picked one up for $4.99 and there were about 7 still on the shelf. (So. IN) Pretty functional little bike and looks cool on the shelf. May get another and repaint it candy gold.
 
Back
Top