SCCBrider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I just got this Christmas ornament from my sister for Christmas this year...They know me so well.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She is great, and no, she is married.Mandrau_imp said:What a great sister you have. Is she single?

LOL...Yes, and no. I am that way more often. LOL...The ferret_imp said:Kenny, is she um .... "exuberant" like you?

My daughter also gave me this. It going to my work desk ... not in the ornament boxSCCBrider_imp said:I just got this Christmas ornament from my sister for Christmas this year...They know me so well.![]()
![]()

There's men of dating age on this site? . . . or, is that just the brain's vestige response?Mandrau_imp said:What a great sister you have. Is she single?