Barkingshins_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Out of curiosity, what photo forum is that Hiker? I recently bought my first decent dSLR camera and wouldn't mind some feedback on my photography... provided of course that it's actually helpful feedback and not the usual Internet bile.HikerToo_imp said:April 18th and no leaves on the plants in Minnesota...brrr.
Love the silver engine on the 2014.
If the picture was posted in the photo forum I belong to, would have different comments, they can pick your favorite picture apart in minutes.
Out of curiosity, what photo forum is that Hiker? I recently bought my first decent dSLR camera and wouldn't mind some feedback on my photography... provided of course that it's actually helpful feedback and not the usual Internet bile. I used to spend a lot of time at dpreview.com under my camera brands forum area.Barkingshins_imp said:Out of curiosity, what photo forum is that Hiker? I recently bought my first decent dSLR camera and wouldn't mind some feedback on my photography... provided of course that it's actually helpful feedback and not the usual Internet bile.HikerToo_imp said:April 18th and no leaves on the plants in Minnesota...brrr.
Love the silver engine on the 2014.
If the picture was posted in the photo forum I belong to, would have different comments, they can pick your favorite picture apart in minutes.
Like this ...?ClassicVW_imp said:A really nice shot. I'll bet it would look like a retro shot in black and white.

And the window A/C unit and the electrical line on the brick and the utility pole all have to be photoshopped out!Randy B_imp said:Needs sepia.![]()

And the window A/C unit and the electrical line on the brick and the utility pole all have to be photoshopped out!ClassicVW_imp said:
And the window A/C unit and the electrical line on the brick and the utility pole all have to be photoshopped out!Randy B_imp said:Needs sepia.![]()
![]()

