My favorite pic to-date

Mate, that's a ripper.
 
April 18th and no leaves on the plants in Minnesota...brrr.
Love the silver engine on the 2014.
If the picture was posted in the photo forum I belong to, would have different comments, they can pick your favorite picture apart in minutes.
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
April 18th and no leaves on the plants in Minnesota...brrr.
Love the silver engine on the 2014.
If the picture was posted in the photo forum I belong to, would have different comments, they can pick your favorite picture apart in minutes.
Out of curiosity, what photo forum is that Hiker? I recently bought my first decent dSLR camera and wouldn't mind some feedback on my photography... provided of course that it's actually helpful feedback and not the usual Internet bile.
 
Barkingshins_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
April 18th and no leaves on the plants in Minnesota...brrr.
Love the silver engine on the 2014.
If the picture was posted in the photo forum I belong to, would have different comments, they can pick your favorite picture apart in minutes.
Out of curiosity, what photo forum is that Hiker? I recently bought my first decent dSLR camera and wouldn't mind some feedback on my photography... provided of course that it's actually helpful feedback and not the usual Internet bile.
Out of curiosity, what photo forum is that Hiker? I recently bought my first decent dSLR camera and wouldn't mind some feedback on my photography... provided of course that it's actually helpful feedback and not the usual Internet bile. I used to spend a lot of time at dpreview.com under my camera brands forum area.
Home | DPReview | Photography News, Gear Reviews & Community
http://www.dpreview.com/forums?utm_...mainmenu&utm_medium=text&ref=mainmenu
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
A really nice shot. I'll bet it would look like a retro shot in black and white.
Like this ...?

 
Looks good either way doesn't it?
 
Don't have photoshop, but ...

 
ClassicVW_imp said:
:)
Randy B_imp said:
Needs sepia. :D
And the window A/C unit and the electrical line on the brick and the utility pole all have to be photoshopped out! :D
And the window A/C unit and the electrical line on the brick and the utility pole all have to be photoshopped out! :D
Give the man a break. It's a bike forum, not Photo Critique International. And anyway, doesn't your tank have a telephone pole growing out of the tank? If not, take it back to the dealer!

Cheers
 
I only jumped on the bandwagon funning him a little. I think he realized I'm an admirer of his photos and am only kidding around.

Hey just wait a second Pterodactyl....I know it's a bike forum, BUT the title of this thread is 'My favorite pic to date' ......apology rescinded! :P
 
Back
Top