Mar 2, 2024 #1 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter Reviving the Legendary CB-F in 21st Century: CB1100 Custom
Mar 2, 2024 #2 misterprofessionality Road warrior Some body was bound to eventually do it for real. The confusing part is the article makes it seem like they're selling those parts but only gives links to the wheels and exhaust. Curious.
Some body was bound to eventually do it for real. The confusing part is the article makes it seem like they're selling those parts but only gives links to the wheels and exhaust. Curious.
Mar 2, 2024 #3 peterbaron Road warrior Da red one looks good, including the red fender, no so crazy about chimney type muffler
Mar 3, 2024 #4 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter Looking at it compared to one of the real bikes in red- he did a good job. Honda CB900F: Twin cam classic - Old Bike Australasia He even did heated grips which are a nice touch. 2 things stand out to me- I wish he put on the '13 handlebar controls. Maybe he didn't know they were different and that was an option. I wish he put on a standard left side peg step. On his bike the hole is still there to mount the dual exhaust. Nitpick- I wouldn't have changed the headlight mounts- I would have painted the stock ones black.
Looking at it compared to one of the real bikes in red- he did a good job. Honda CB900F: Twin cam classic - Old Bike Australasia He even did heated grips which are a nice touch. 2 things stand out to me- I wish he put on the '13 handlebar controls. Maybe he didn't know they were different and that was an option. I wish he put on a standard left side peg step. On his bike the hole is still there to mount the dual exhaust. Nitpick- I wouldn't have changed the headlight mounts- I would have painted the stock ones black.