Aug 25, 2016 #1 U use2b_imp Road warrior Thread starter Thought you guys might want to see this , it was at the American Legion here in Pensacola
Aug 25, 2016 #2 K kmoney_imp Road warrior That's awesome! I never really though about that, but I guess their engine and clutch layout would make them perfect for these.
That's awesome! I never really though about that, but I guess their engine and clutch layout would make them perfect for these.
Aug 25, 2016 #3 C Capo Road warrior Morgan 3 Wheeler clone. The new Morgan uses an S&S motor. I'm partial to the version with R.A.F. livery!
Morgan 3 Wheeler clone. The new Morgan uses an S&S motor. I'm partial to the version with R.A.F. livery!
Aug 25, 2016 #4 rboe Road warrior TriKing makes a trike that will take a Guzzi motor too (or an S&S, some have GL1100 motor - fugly). They are very cozy in the cockpit.
TriKing makes a trike that will take a Guzzi motor too (or an S&S, some have GL1100 motor - fugly). They are very cozy in the cockpit.