Jul 4, 2013 #1 F FUZZY_imp Been there Thread starter What size are the mounts needed to install highway pegs? 1" or 1 1/4"? Happy 4th everybody! Actually I found specs saying 27mm or 1 1/16". So brackets come in 1" & 1 1/4". Anyone put a set on yet, what size?
What size are the mounts needed to install highway pegs? 1" or 1 1/4"? Happy 4th everybody! Actually I found specs saying 27mm or 1 1/16". So brackets come in 1" & 1 1/4". Anyone put a set on yet, what size?
Jul 4, 2013 #2 R RonLyke_imp First service completed Are any pegs available will fit the Motech bars? Pictures or links, please? I've just put bars on my bike. Look good, but unobtrusive.
Are any pegs available will fit the Motech bars? Pictures or links, please? I've just put bars on my bike. Look good, but unobtrusive.
Jul 4, 2013 #3 J Jim21680_imp Been there I wouldn't be surprised if you end up having to drill a lock screw into the bars to stop the pegs from rotating. I've seen a few instances where you simply can't get the mounting bracket tight enough to be effective.
I wouldn't be surprised if you end up having to drill a lock screw into the bars to stop the pegs from rotating. I've seen a few instances where you simply can't get the mounting bracket tight enough to be effective.