Moriwaki One Piece Exhaust Question

Gsnyder70_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I am currently looking at aftermarket exhausts and really like the Moriwaki one piece in black (Stainless, oil change & center-stand compatible) but I have two questions about it. Before I send an inquiry to Mr. T, I figured ask you guys.

Here is a link to the exhaust: http://www.samurider.com/?p=22163/#itemImage

Another link to Web!ke: MORIWAKI : Full Exhaust System One-Piece [01810-401G1-10]

1. Is the Moriwaki one piece catless? I believe it is
2. Does it have a removable/changeable baffle like the K-Factory?

I prefer the Moriwaki over the Yoshimura because I believe the Yoshimura (Hand bent or mechanical) requires removal for oil filter changes.

I prefer it over the K-factory because the K-Factory is not stainless.

Of course, I would love to get any advice/feedback from those who have had the bike a while and may have some experience with these one piece exhausts.

I understand there are many opinions of which style exhaust looks best and why, but I am only interested in the black one-piece style because it's really short and looks cool.

Laters!
 
Gsnyder70_imp said:
I am currently looking at aftermarket exhausts and really like the Moriwaki one piece in black (Stainless, oil change & center-stand compatible) but I have two questions about it. Before I send an inquiry to Mr. T, I figured ask you guys.

Here is a link to the exhaust: http://www.samurider.com/?p=22163/#itemImage

Another link to Web!ke: MORIWAKI : Full Exhaust System One-Piece [01810-401G1-10]

1. Is the Moriwaki one piece catless? I believe it is
2. Does it have a removable/changeable baffle like the K-Factory?

I prefer the Moriwaki over the Yoshimura because I believe the Yoshimura (Hand bent or mechanical) requires removal for oil filter changes.

I prefer it over the K-factory because the K-Factory is not stainless.

Of course, I would love to get any advice/feedback from those who have had the bike a while and may have some experience with these one piece exhausts.

I understand there are many opinions of which style exhaust looks best and why, but I am only interested in the black one-piece style because it's really short and looks cool.

Laters!
Yoshi system - oil filter removal from member Razor's 2014 std.
 
Thread starter
vfrpaul98_imp said:
Gsnyder70_imp said:
I am currently looking at aftermarket exhausts and really like the Moriwaki one piece in black (Stainless, oil change & center-stand compatible) but I have two questions about it. Before I send an inquiry to Mr. T, I figured ask you guys.

Here is a link to the exhaust: http://www.samurider.com/?p=22163/#itemImage

Another link to Web!ke: MORIWAKI : Full Exhaust System One-Piece [01810-401G1-10]

1. Is the Moriwaki one piece catless? I believe it is
2. Does it have a removable/changeable baffle like the K-Factory?

I prefer the Moriwaki over the Yoshimura because I believe the Yoshimura (Hand bent or mechanical) requires removal for oil filter changes.

I prefer it over the K-factory because the K-Factory is not stainless.

Of course, I would love to get any advice/feedback from those who have had the bike a while and may have some experience with these one piece exhausts.

I understand there are many opinions of which style exhaust looks best and why, but I am only interested in the black one-piece style because it's really short and looks cool.

Laters!
Yoshi system - oil filter removal from member Razor's 2014 std.
Thanks. So now you have revealed the second reason I want the Moriwaki exhaust- it's cheaper than the Yoshimura.
 
I personally don't have any experience with the moriwaki system but do have the yoshi full stainless black system on my bike I went with the yoshi system after doing alot of research on style,sound and weight I bought my exhaust with my bike brand new but did the 600 mile break in before install I love the fact that the system eliminated the cat but uses the factory air fuel sensor. having the same sound dB rating as the moriwaki my yoshi sounds perfect not loud at all but you can finally hear the engine revs. After removing my factory exhaust and opting not to reinstall the center stand I was able to shed a total of 17 pounds and get the perfect style look for the bike. As for oil changes it does not have to come off to remove the filter it has just enough clearance. The only downside I would say about getting the black exhaust is that inevitably you will get some small blemishes and chips in the finish from the front tire as to where the polished systems can be re shined back up https:
 
The Moriwaki system looks great. Send a request to Samurider to see if they're available (appears they may be out of stock). After looking at the detail pics in the Ads; it looks like it either has a stock center mount or it provides a welded on bracket for the center stand (another question for "Mr. T" at Samurider). This system also appears to be easier to install since the header pipes aren't welded to the collector.

Good luck, let us know what you find out.
 
e524b987e72479eecfc33f4ae84a98e5.jpg


f53e9e500a69ea08ffba2b56a9ad33a2.jpg


ec06fd43a020b3454d88d2f966b79046.jpg
 
Looks just like the Yoshi system. Maybe there's one manufacturer producing them for different brands?

On the other side of the coin; Webike posted this photo of the Moriwaki. Maybe there's two different styles?
(Sorry, not the best pic)

f8b6b408fc493f125ec994a45dc8d8c8.jpg
 
Back
Top