CBill00_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Got a great deal on a Moriwaki exhaust system from 4fout2 in the classifieds that was way to good to pass up.
All though it's driving me absolutely crazy, the bike probably won't be started for a few more days. I still have to wipe down the exhaust real clean, then snug all the bolts, and my PC V probably won't be here until around the end of the week.
Btw big thanks to Ack-CB11 for answering all of my pesky questions
I know, the pictures are awful and my garage is an absolute mess but it's pouring here lol.

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/beastmode02/media/IMG_20150608_183609472_zpsebavdwnk.jpg.html]
[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/beastmode02/media/IMG_20150608_183641406_zpsbpvje2m1.jpg.html]
All though it's driving me absolutely crazy, the bike probably won't be started for a few more days. I still have to wipe down the exhaust real clean, then snug all the bolts, and my PC V probably won't be here until around the end of the week.
Btw big thanks to Ack-CB11 for answering all of my pesky questions

I know, the pictures are awful and my garage is an absolute mess but it's pouring here lol.

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/beastmode02/media/IMG_20150608_183609472_zpsebavdwnk.jpg.html]

[url=http://s225.photobucket.com/user/beastmode02/media/IMG_20150608_183641406_zpsbpvje2m1.jpg.html]

Congrats!