the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I prefer to use the air compressor.ss2wheels_imp said:Great job ferrit,now get out the leaf blower and the soft towels.:biker:
I'm afraid the one you've got on order has. The US model doesn't and many owners want them. Ironic, isn't it?Insolentsquid_imp said:You mean they don't stay shiny naturally??
..and the 2014 model has wire spokes....??
O M F G, cancel my order!

I prefer to use the air compressor.AzBob_imp said:I prefer to use the air compressor.ss2wheels_imp said:Great job ferrit,now get out the leaf blower and the soft towels.:biker:
I've had good experiences using S100 on bugs and general grime.gary_imp said:Any tips on what to use for the caked on bugs and junk that get stuck to the bottom of the engine and pipes? Hot soapy water is no match for these buggers. *see what I did there.....*
Well it sits taller, and looks more retro imo, but I think its a bit harder and I can't ride as far on it as I could on my 13 without getting a bit of sore bum. I can still go 2 to 3 hours before it starts to hurt and a 5 minute rest for gas lets me go another couple hours, but honestly I think the 13 seat was easier for me to ride longer.INTP_imp said:How does the stock seat on the Deluxe compare to the 2013?
Yes stock tire. Optical illusion I guess due to angle. I have no issues at all with the look of the stock tire. I don't need a wider one as some do.offroadfx4_imp said:don't want to change the subject, but is that the factory tire on the rear? It looks BIG!
Yeh. VB is excellent. After three or four you don't give a tinker's curse about the bugs and junk.gary_imp said:Any tips on what to use for the caked on bugs and junk that get stuck to the bottom of the engine and pipes? Hot soapy water is no match for these buggers. *see what I did there.....*
Kevin - I have the 2014 DLX seat on my 2013 if you ever want to meet up again and compare. Ride height is about the same. Thought the DLX seat was a bit uncomfortable at first but found it just need to break in for a few rides. Seat is perfect now. Ordered mine through Honda Parts Direct several months ago. Price is much more reasonable than Mr. T with shipping.INTP_imp said:How does the stock seat on the Deluxe compare to the 2013?