Mirror options for CB1100

My son had a set of Lane Splitters on his FZ-1 that looked like dentist mirrors lol.
 
I just went with cb1000r mirrors and a cb500x bar
bar is a flat dark gray and seems to be the same bar as the chrome one or very close if its not
the only downside to the bar is the knurling is a shorter distance in the middle so it shows
I will find a way to get over that and put a holder there or something
oh ya bike looks awsome
 
gtmn_imp said:
I just went with cb1000r mirrors and a cb500x bar
bar is a flat dark gray and seems to be the same bar as the chrome one or very close if its not
the only downside to the bar is the knurling is a shorter distance in the middle so it shows
I will find a way to get over that and put a holder there or something
oh ya bike looks awsome

Good choice! I still have mine and plan to put them on from time to time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top