Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Awesome!! Got any Pictures ??uscgmac_imp said:Well I finally got my tanex lute napolian mirrors from we bike and I must say they are of super high quality. I cannot say yet from fpriding with them because it pouring out now but from unboxing to installing them they seem really nice. They are made of a heavy aluminum and have great lines and the cafe looks are incredible. I'm sure I'm going to be happy with them.
uscgmac_imp said:My review of the tanex lute mirrors are that they are O.K. First off they do look great but there are some small issues. They adjust fairly well but you have to turn your controlls foward because if your tall you will only see bumpers and thats about it. My main concern is that its hard to tighten them down. Ive tightend them about as much as i can and they dont move but the stems can still be turned with my hand. Vibration is ok, its not perfect. they are worth the 60 plus bucks i paid but i think i will still keep an eye out for something a little higher quality.
. How is the vibration without the big Honda weights in the bars?JF Coastal_imp said:Not sure what type of mirrors you are into. But I'm a fan of bar end mirrors. I got mine from dime city cycles, and I love it.
3" Gloss Black "Deco" Bar End Mirror - (Left Side)
Bar End Mirrors
. How is the vibration without the big Honda weights in the bars?Jack1979_imp said:. How is the vibration without the big Honda weights in the bars?JF Coastal_imp said:Not sure what type of mirrors you are into. But I'm a fan of bar end mirrors. I got mine from dime city cycles, and I love it.
3" Gloss Black "Deco" Bar End Mirror - (Left Side)
Bar End Mirrors
