Mirror options for CB1100

metalmaven_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi guys, I know there have been other threads about mirrors but I would really like to see some pictures.

Can I see some pictures of some aftermarket mirrors and maybe let me know where you got them from>>???

Much appreciated!
 
Thread starter
JF Coastal_imp said:
Not sure what type of mirrors you are into. But I'm a fan of bar end mirrors. I got mine from dime city cycles, and I love it.

3" Gloss Black "Deco" Bar End Mirror - (Left Side)

Bar End Mirrors
DGShannon_imp said:
BikeMaster Old School Tube Mirror KS-A46B off Amazon. They pivot on both ends, so you can lower them down as close to the bars as you like. I was worried that with both pivots they may not be stable. Not the case as they are rock solid.

Amazon.com

I really like those! I saved them in my amazon for when I get back from my trip. Might have to order them!
JPX_imp said:
Bikemaster American (Chrome)

Had these on before I went back to the stock mirrors.




thanks for posting!
 
Here's what I have on my bikes:

On the CB1100: Magic racing (From Samurider) $400. Blue tint, slightly convex, fully adjustable.

0754b1df6b6e2e4807610916270c70d3.jpg


On an NC700X: Puig Hi-Tech Type I (From Revzilla) $250, Anti glare, slightly convex, adjustable

32a48d81fb4bb4d76c0c7a6781cc489b.jpg


Anything with 10mm post, RT on left side, LT on right side (if I remember correctly) will fit the CB. Leave the adapter in and 8mm posts will work.
 
I'd like some mirrors with longer stems. What I see in the stock mirrors are mostly my shoulders/arms. Very hard to see what is behind me. Any suggestions?
 
White Dog_imp said:
I'd like some mirrors with longer stems. What I see in the stock mirrors are mostly my shoulders/arms. Very hard to see what is behind me. Any suggestions?
That's why I went with the NC700X mirrors. They are taller, as I am a 6'1' rider.
 
Dang compatibility charts apparently are not updated for 2014 CB1100. Seems like everything I've looked at on ebay is "not compatible."

How long are the stems of your NC700X mirrors and which model did you get? There must be tons of mirror sets listed as
NC700X.
 
I will have to measure as I don't know off hand. All I did was order a set of factory mirrors for a 2013 Honda NC700X at the dealer I bought my CB1100 from.

They work really well, and compliment the bike. You can get an idea visually what they see in some of my video blogs.
 
Er .... White Dog .... no, never mind.
 
They look good on the black bike
 
I just ordered a pair of Tamex lute napolian cafe style'mirrors from webike. They were 24.00 a piece plus 19.99 shipping from japan so about 68.00 for the set.
 
Back
Top